The Spanish-Icelandic Chamber of Commerce in cooperation with Cámara Gran Canarie organized a trade mission to Iceland with the aim of cooperation on green and digital transition.
Mr. Guðlaugur Þór Þórðarson, Minister of the Environment, Energy and Climate and Mr. Willum Þór Þórsson, Minister for Health met their colleagues from Canary Islands.
In cooperation with Iceland Chamber of Commerce, Business Iceland, Federation of Icelandic Industries, Samorka and Green by Iceland hosted a seminar.
- 9:30 – Coffee & Welcome, Business Iceland, Mr. Árni Alvar Arason
- 10:00 – Iceland Economy & Outlook, Mr. Gunnar Úlfarsson, Economist
- 10:15 – PROEXCA, Study of Icelandic Companies in Collaborating with Canarian Companies, Ms. Carla Velayos, Training Director of PROEXCA
- 10:30 – Federation of Icelandic Industries, A transition towards an innovation-driven economy – the case of Iceland, Ms. Nanna Elísa Jakobsdóttir, Key Account Manager – Creative Industries
- 10:45 – Federation of Energy and Utility Companies in Iceland, Current State and Future Outlook of Energy in Iceland, Mr. Páll Erland, Managind Director
- 11:00 – Green by Iceland, Sustainable Solutions from Iceland, Ms. Nótt Thorberg, CEO
- Moderator: Svanhildur Hólm Valsdóttir, Secretary General at Iceland Chamber of Commerce
The whole delegation visited Resource Park – HS Orka and visited Vestmannaeyjar were the Mayor and president of the town council met for an informative talk on how to build up a society after an eruption.