BritCham Presents: Brexit. Where are we now?
- 7th December, 17:00 – 18:00
- Join our final event of 2021 with event partners HFW
- It has been five years since the UK voted to leave the European Union. The challenges of decoupling from the trading bloc have been exacerbated by the additional hurdle of a global pandemic. What has the British government done to achieve its objectives following Brexit, what more needs to be done and what are the legal implications?
Planning for Sustainable Growth and the Future of Tourism in Singapore
- 11th January, 16:30 – 18:00
- This is a unique opportunity to learn more about how Singapore plans for sustainable growth and the future of tourism.
- Participants will learn about the role of urban planning in providing for optionality, flexibility and resilience in meeting Singapore’s changing needs and Singapore’s strategy to ensure the viability of its tourism industry.
Britcham Presents: Year Ahead 2022: Global Markets and Strategy Outlook
- 20th January, 16:30 – 17:30
- Based on NatWest Markets’ annual flagship publication, the Strategy team will discuss key themes and forecasts for the year, as well as where and why their views differ from market consensus.
- The speakers will be explaining the main drivers of potential market moves and how markets might react to key events to help attendees navigate the markets over the next 12 months.
- Download the 2022 report here
Creating a Culture of Learning within your Organisation
- 8th February, 16:00 – 17:00
- Leadership,. Talent and Professional Development Business Committee
- Reflect on your own personal learning journey and get tips on how to create a more sustainable learning environment in your organization.
- This practical session, run by experienced trainers, will provide you with tools to develop your staff to become better problem solvers, think more innovatively and collaborate to find solutions.